30/11/2012

Working schedule

As you all know, I have diligently been marking your essays in the past few days :) My overall appraisal is that most students have major changes to do in their works. Taking into consideration the  importance of this work in the overall percentage of your final mark (35%) and also the fact that we are approaching the end of the semester, with all it implicates in the work load you are facing, I believe we could postpone the deadline of the second version to January 7 (the official beginning of the evaluation period for this 1st semester). This way you would have more time to improve your work and to deal with the myriad of critical suggestions that I provide, truly learning from this experience.

I would like to have your feedback on this hypothesis, please.

5 comentários:

  1. Thank you for your proposal, Professor. I agree with the new deadline for the presentation of work.
    Madalena - 44440

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Can we send it by email then?
    Because i'm gonna be in France from December 21st until January 25th.

    47716 Annabelle Frérou

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also agree Teacher, in the meantime we will have more time to improve it.

    Jani Rodrigues - 44014

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it might not be a
    bad idea. as you've said, your work does need much more improvement.

    Neuza Machado 44980

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yes, I am expecting you to send the second and final version of the work by mail. You will just have to make sure that you have the ability/opportunity/chance to work TOGETHER, since the text is to be improved as a whole — I do not want a patchwork, a collage of two separate parts, please.

    ResponderEliminar